Be Safe! COVID-19 Course Options.
We are now offering the HeartCode® ACLS, BLS & PALS Online courses. You can take majority of each course online at home and then come in to our facilities for quick, safe, and socially distanced hands on skills test. After completing the online portion of this course, you must complete a hands-on session to obtain your course completion card. You must have a printed online course completion certification with you at your skill session. All Certifications are sent out the same day skills are completed.
American Heart Association
Recommended for any healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to pediatric emergencies.
The PALS Class covers:
- The systematic approach to Pediatric Assessment
- Management of pediatric respiratory emergencies
- Vascular access (Including intraosseous training)y
- Airway Management
- PALS Pharmacology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) review
- How to be both a leader and a team member in a resuscitation team