American Heart Association
Recommended for any healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to pediatric emergencies.
The PALS Class covers:
- The systematic approach to Pediatric Assessment
- Management of pediatric respiratory emergencies
- Vascular access (Including intraosseous training)
- Airway Management
- PALS Pharmacology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) review
- How to be both a leader and a team member in a resuscitation team
100% Classroom Based Education - No Online Components.
Disclaimer: Use of American Heart Association materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart association.
Any fees charged for such course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA
News, Updates & Course Announcements
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
This includes updates on course postings for ACLS, NRP, PALS & PEARS.