Centers for CPR
NO SHOW POLICY
- You will be considered as a NO SHOW student if you do not show up to class and have not notified us at least 24 hours before the start of the class. Refunds are not issued nor is credit granted to NO SHOW students. If you then wish to reschedule, you will be charged an additional amount equal to the full fee for the class.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Cancellations made within 24 hours receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 24 are subject to the no show policy.
- If the class is cancelled due to a natural disaster, extreme weather conditions, NFTA suspension, building shut downs, or other causes, you will be allowed to reschedule without penalty or hold credit without expirations.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class if the number of participants falls below a minimum of 2 students. If this occurs, you will be notified at least 2 business days in advance and will be given a choice to reschedule without penalty or receive a full refund.
- To reschedule: In order to reschedule, you must submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not honor any rescheduling request if we do not have proof that you have attempted to contact us (voicemail or email). We are closed for President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Rescheduling requests made on those holidays will not be counted until the next business day. You may only reschedule ONCE for each course you registered for. The rescheduled class must take place within 60 days of the original class date.
- Rescheduled more than once: We do not allow rescheduling more than once. We will not issue a refund, grant credit, nor reschedule you for another class if you are not able to make it to the rescheduled class unless there are extreme weather conditions rendering you unable to come to class. In cases of extreme weather conditions resulting in NFTA suspensions, we will reschedule you without fee or penalty for another class.
- You must arrive at class on time. We recommend you to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the class. If you are more than 10 minutes late to class, you will not be accepted into the class. At any point after the instructor starts the course they may refuse entry. If you arrive 10 - 20 minutes past the start of the class and you present your printed online course completion certificate, you will be eligible to reschedule by paying an additional $25.00 fee for ACLS and PALS or $10.00 fee for BLS and Heartsaver. We grant this leniency only to students who make the attempt to come to class but are too late to attend. Students who claim to be late but fail to appear at the any of our training centers within the 10 - 20 minutes timeframe will not be granted this privilege. Please see the above rescheduling policy for more rescheduling details. If you are late for an already rescheduled class, you will be considered as a NO SHOW student (please see below for the NO SHOW policy).
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, are accepted.
CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK/DISPUTE POLICY
If a charge is placed in dispute by you (or the cardholder if it is not your credit card) because you (or the cardholder) do not recognize/recall this charge, you will be responsible for a processing fee of $35.00 in addition to the original charges.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Any information we gathered from you will only be used within Centers for Continued Medical Education. We do not store any credit card and payment information. The only information stored will be your name, mailing/ billing addresses, phone number, and email. Your information will never be sold to outside vendors. Only our partners (e.g. Authorize.net, mail carriers, the AHA) have access to your information in order to complete your transaction.
- NO REFUND (whether partial or whole) will be issued after registration has been done.
- Please contact AHA (1-888-242-8883 or email@example.com) for any technical issues.
- No cancellations will be permited for skill sessions once booked. No refunds or replacements will be created once issued keycodes have been used.
Exchanging from an online course to a physical in-class course is NOT PERMITTED under any circumstances.