Cancellation Policy Change. (Effective 7/22/2020) - Additions Highlighted in Red
For course cancellation please call our office at (800)-551-7139 option 0 to cancel or reschedule at least 3 days (72 Hours) prior to the course date to be eligible for a refund. All cancellations will be subject to a $10 processing fee regardless of course type. There are no refunds or credits provided for cancellations less than 3 days (72 Hours) hours prior to the course date or for same day no-shows.
NOT for Daycare Providers. NOT for Healthcare Providers.
American Heart Association
Heartsaver® First Aid
Recommended for: Anyone Interested in Learning First Aid Skills.
The First Aid Class covers:
- Patient Assessment
- Muscle and Bone Injuries
- Trauma (bleeding wounds)
- Heat and Cold Emergencies (Heat Stroke, Hypothermia, etc.)
- Allergic Reactions and Anaphylaxis
**This class is NOT for Daycare Providers. (Please take our Pediatric First Aid and CPR Course)
Course Fee: $50.00
Heartsaver First Aid Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver First Aid blended learning course, designedto teach students the cognitive information needed for first aid training
- Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete a hands-on session with an Instructor. This is NOT included in the cost.
- You must provide an e-mail address when ordering this product. A key and instructional information will be sent to you in order to activate the course online
- Tech requirements available at https://www.onlineaha.org/technical_requirements
Course Fee: $20.00
Course Fee: $35.00